The ECOWAS Commission has received funding from the International Development Association (World Bank) to finance the costs of the West Africa Food System Resilience Program (FSRP) and intends to use part of the funding for the payment of the services of an Individual Consultant for the development and online launch of the FSRP web portal.
The objective of this notice of expression of interest is to recruit an individual consultant to design and put online a dynamic web portal of the Food System Resilience Program in West Africa.
The Consultant must have the following profile
- hold a higher education diploma (BAC + 3 at least) or equivalent in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), the web and/or any other field related to ICT and web databases;
- Proven experience in designing dynamic, innovative and creative websites;
- at least seven (3) years' professional experience in IT development, website development and computer graphics design;
- have produced several dynamic websites (portofolio to be supplied);
- have at least three (3) references (development of institutional websites using Drupal) in the last three (3) years in the region (provide copies of completion certificates or contracts);
- Have your own hosting space for pre-production websites ;
- Development work with the Drupal CMS is an asset ;
- sound knowledge of the security of applications/websites and search engine optimisation, as well as legal knowledge of compliance with the regulations in force, particularly with regard to the protection of personal data;
- a good knowledge of the Ecowas Commission and its institutions would be an asset.
The duration of the mission is five (5) months distributed as follows :
- thirty (30) man-days to be carried out over a maximum period of two (2) months ;
- maintenance of the web portal for a period of three (03) months after delivery (package).
Additional information is contained in the terms of reference accessible through the drive link https://araacedeao.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/Procurement/EqznUnA8epdDu0YvKbRNT0gB8PxYbwC-LazxsJIFiA6_sw?e=sU8DY6
Interested consultants are invited to turn their attention to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers", July 2016 ("Government Procurement Regulations"), which sets out the World Bank's policy on conflicts of interest.
Following the evaluation of expressions of interest, a consultant will be selected using the "Individual Consultant (IC)" method as described in the World Bank's IPF Borrower Procurement Regulations, July 2016, revised in november 2020.
Expression of interest files must contain the following:
- letter of expression of interest;
- a detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- legalized copies of diplomas and certificates;
- legalized copies of certificates of missions or services carried out or any other document that can justify the consultant's experience.
NB : an experience will only be accepted if the candidate attaches supporting documents indicating the contact details of the contracting authorities in order to facilitate the verification of the information provided, the contracts cited or copies of certificate(s) of good performance of each contract presented, as issued and signed by the Client.
The RAAF reserves the right not to consider applications that do not comply with the above submission conditions.
Interested consultants can obtain additional information by writing to the following email addresses : email@example.com cc : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject « SCI037-Portail FSRP ».
The Expressions of interest must be submitted no later than september 22, 2023 – at 5 : 00 PM GMT through a download to Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/VLjUQhKmmF1Pr1TGSP3N
The expression of interest must be in the form of a single PDF file.