Deadline for Submission:16 February, 2023 - 11:00
- The ECOWAS Commission has received funds from the Agence Française de Développement (the French Development Agency) towards the cost of Interim phase of the West Africa Food Security Storage Support Project (STOCK II). It is intended that part of the proceeds of these funds will be applied to eligible payments under the contract Supply and delivery of 14,062 tons of cereals for the ECOWAS Regional Food Security Reserve.
- The Regional Agency For Agriculture and Food on behalf of the ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and delivery of 14,062 tons of cereals for the ECOWAS Regional Food Security Reserve.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Regional Agency for Food and Agriculture, 83 rue de la Pâture, Supertaco, Lomé, Togo. (Bureau Réception), Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. and read the bid documents at the same address or by downloading at the following address: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mjqooaouik5u0sm/AABlvdgkznh2SGszSbRHViwMa?dl=0.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Agence Française de Développement’s Bidding Documents for Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 11:00 AM GMT on February 16, 2023.
- Bids will be opened in public and in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11:45 AM GMT on February 16,2023 at the offices of the Regional Agency for Agriculture and Food, 83 rue de la Pâture, Supertaco, Lomé, Togo.
- Qualification criteria are as follows: Financial Capabilities: Have financial resources in equity or in the form of a bank certificate indicating the amount, of an amount at least equivalent to 40% of the offer price, Average Turnover : Have an average annual turnover of at least once the amount of its offer over the past five years (2022 included or not depending on the availability of certified financial statements). General Experience : For each lot to which a tender has been made, have carried out supply operations of the corresponding cereal (in quantity) to this lot during the last five (5) years To assess this criterion, the point of volumes per year during the past five years will be taken and the two highest annual volumes will be retained for the rest of the assessment. The average of the two annual volumes considered during the last five years must be at least equal to 50% of the volume in tons proposed in the tenderer's offer. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Kindly find attached the invitation for Bids and tle Bidding Documents