The ECOWAS Commission has received funding from the International Development Association (World Bank) to finance the costs of the West Africa Food System Resilience Program (FSRP) and intends to use part of the funding for the payment of the services of an Individual.
The objective of the present notice of expression of interest is to recruit a digital marketing consultant to support the development and management of regional agricultural business platforms.
The Consultant must met the following criteria :
- Higher education diploma (BAC + 3 at least) or equivalent in the field of e-commerce, marketing, digital communication or digital auditing;
- At least 5 years' proven experience in creating and maintaining web platforms;
- At least 2 years' experience in digital marketing;
- Having Carried out at least 2 assignments in terms of website/application security, search engine optimization, and legal concepts relating to compliance with the regulations in force, particularly in terms of the protection of personal data;
- Having Knowledge of traffic acquisition levers;
- Having a good writing and editing skills for the web ;
- Website monitoring skills (Google Analytics) ;
- Knowing how to set up and manage collaborative tools and social networks;
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector in the sub-region is an asset.
The Consultant's mission will be carried out over a period of 120 days spread over 10 months, including 40 days dedicated to the expert on seed systems.
Additional information is contained in the terms of reference accessible through the drive link https://araacedeao.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/Procurement/EnapDWPYpKJErm5YPT3HTxwBvhefiMz4I2uSfZQHzG8wtQ?e=YMiTnUb
Interested consultants are invited to turn their attention to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers", July 2016 revised in September 2023 ("Government Procurement Regulations"), which sets out the World Bank's policy on conflicts of interest.
Following the evaluation of expressions of interest, a consultant will be selected using the "Individual Consultant (IC)" method as described in the World Bank's IPF Borrower Procurement Regulations, July 2016, revised in September 2023.
Expression of interest files must contain the following:
- letter of expression of interest;
- a detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- legalized copies of diplomas and certificates;
- legalized copies of certificates of missions or services carried out or any other document that can justify the consultant's experience.
The Expressions of interest must be submitted no later than December, 4th 2023 – at 5 : 00 PM GMT through a download to Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/1dBjM00B1u64vNVuiUky
The expression of interest must be in the form of a single PDF file. The RAAF reserves the right not to consider applications that do not comply with the above submission conditions.
Interested consultants can obtain additional information by writing to the following email addresses : firstname.lastname@example.org cc : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, with the subject « SCI043 B-Consultant en marketing FSRP ».